Monday 16 July 2012

Hi everyone ,
I would like to apologise for no blog yesterday but technology nowadays is not what it used to be! Anyway everything is going fine. Yesterday we visited the "Jardin des Tuileries" and the Rodin Museum. We only had a couple of showers and some much needed sun! We checkd in, had a bit of rest and went for dinner. No one lasted very long as we were all very very tired indeed!
Today, we had a paronamic tour of Paris by  coach and then by boat, went to see the Eiffel tower, the "Sacre Coeur" and the area of Montmartre. We came back to the hotel to freshen up and get ready for dinner.
Unfortunately, I am unable to upload any pictures but I can only promise you I will do so as soon as I can (hopefully tomorrow! ).
Again, I can only apologise for not being able to give you a complete blog. I will, however, keep you updated one more time tomorrow afternoon/evening.
Just one last note: we had a lovely weather today... :-)

You blogger,
FR-J

No comments:

Post a Comment